Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let My Ballad Begin...

Anyone who knows me knows I am not exactly computer savvy. In fact, every computer seems to go to shit as soon as it's in my possession. Same thing happens with vehicles, cell phones...it's a curse. Nevertheless, I have been inspired to write and inspired to share my writing with anybody who cares enough to read it. This is likely to end up just being one individual, the lovely Rebecca- a.k.a. my mom (big THANKS to her for setting up this entire "blog" for me because like I said...computers...not so much).

How...Mollie-Esque.


3 comments:

  1. Are you giving a shout out to your "fam"? ;) I bet your mom won't be your only reader. You have a lot to offer the world. =]

    Lovely blog, just like your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have another reader now! I look forward to your writings, anyone related to Rebeka must be an amazing and talented person! :)

    ReplyDelete

Peace and Love